Friday, March 12, 2010

Tag Anyways!!

Guys am back! Back from my brief-Mumbai visit. Was scratching my head to write about my 2 day stay there, but alas, my thinking cap has gone somewhere. So, I'm taking up BF's tag which has been pending for a few weeks, so that I can brush up my brain (if there's one). And Thanks BF.

1. What is your current obsession?
Snakes..the game in my mobile. I just reached the level 19.

2. What are you wearing today?
Salwar Kameez.

3. What’s for dinner?
Roti with a mushroom curry. I'm looking for the recipe online. Damn!! Its difficult to cook.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Hmmm.... Halwa.*Slurrp*

5. What are you listening to right now?
The occasional grudges of the CPU. Even that sounds like a music.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Yeah, BF...He's a little bossy. But writes amazingly humourous stuff. Can't find him these days. May be he's a bit too busy for the blogspot.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
No confusion, its here in Railyway Colony. I would always prefer those bungalows where DRM and DCM live. (We're planning to leave to our hometown by next month, so be ready for another round of a senti post.)

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying at home. People here are dying of sunstroke. So I guess, a fan would suffice plus ofcourse, an uninterrupted supply of electricity to make the fan work.

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Kashmir, perhaps.. I have been wanting to visit there for a long time now.

10. Which language do you want to learn?
I'm too bad with languages. 6 months in B'lore and I learned only Enjoy Maadi.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
"I believe in reincarnation, So I've left all my money to myself"- Tony Blackburn (So you know what I'm going to do when I earn money)

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
None right now. Enjoying the solitude.

13. What is your favourite colour?
Blue.. Sky. Ocean. Kingfisher. Blue-the band and more

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Safety Pins. 1. Holds your dupatta onto your salwar, 2. helps you sometimes with your broken chappal at a busy time, 3. helps you when your amazingly good backseat neighbour at a theatre try to pinch you.

15. What is your dream job?
What if I say IAS. Hmm.... An Architect. Wait..... Website Designer.....Hmmm...Forget it Yaar.

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
I'm not the Cosmo-Women's Era type girl. I like Outlook, Frontline, Newsweek, India Today. Anything Political.

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Books. Jeffery Archer and John Grisham, I want their complete collection. I don't want to spend money on good-looking books, I prefer pirates.

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Fashion Weeks. Who wears them anyways!

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Cricketers. Everyone. (May be not Sachin. But everyone else.)

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
pehle hair cut karne ki permission dila do meri Amma se, phir yeh question answer karenge.

21. What are you going to do after this?
What's the next movie in HBO?

22. What are your favourite movies?
You've Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, Pirates of Carribean (All parts), While You Were Sleeping....Lots are there...list is too long.

23. What inspires you?
Rang De Basanti. Everytime the movie ends, I (used to) study for a full hour. I guess, I need to buy its DVD.

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Di Communi....That "di" comes out of respect.

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
I love Tea. Plus I make awesome tea.

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Listen to some Hard Rock. Sad and melody songs depress me more.

27. What makes you go wild?
Idea Star Singer. Everytime I'm tortured to sit through the show, you can see the wild-me.

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All the blogs I'm following.

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Chocolate Sundae. I can skip a meal for that.

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Five. 3 blogs + my dashboard+ mushroom masala recipe

31. Favorite Season?
Towards the mid of every season, I tend to hate it. So none.

32.Whats ur current facebook status msg?
"No, I'm not watchin IPL!"

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Forgive, Forget, Ignore.

34. What are you afraid of the most?
Shopping for others except my brother. He's kinda used to my selection.

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I totally suck!!!!

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Food, Good Food and Great Food.

37. A word that you say a lot?
I used to use "whatever" a lot. But now I'm stuck with "already".

38. Tell us a bad PJ u heard recently??
How to write a C program to prevent Titanic from sinking...
.
.
.
Declare the variable Titanic as "float"


Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag few new set of people.

I tag:
Kelly (A reminder that you've a blog)
Lakshmi (same as above)
Raji (Chechi, try this)
Harini (Would like to know how you answer these)
Scarlet(I don't know if you write tags, but would like to hear from you)
Blunt Edges (And you've been tagged again)
Neha (Here's one more tag to your list)

19 Scribbled Back:

Sorcerer said...

tag...good to see tags.
Its cuz..i did the same thing some month bak and kinda exciting if we meet people sharing same pattern

Anonymous said...

helo !

i will give it a try . can i reply to the tag as a big comment or should i post it on my blog

scarlet pimpernel

Anonymous said...

1. What is your current obsession?
Maps and GPS ( Playing with my Gps all the time )

2. What are you wearing today?
1)Striped Half sleeves with Jeans.
2)Redwin Boots
3)Jockeys

3. What’s for dinner?
What ever the cook is planning .

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Sugarcane juice

5. What are you listening to right now?
Pounding metal to metal in a machine shop.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

Aaah! Lola Kutty .

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

Havelock Island

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Water

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Kerala

10. Which language do you want to learn?

Spanish .

11. What’s your favourite quote?

Look both sides when you jump the red line

12. Who do you want to meet right now?

A fellow blogger ;-)

13. What is your favourite colour?

Blue.. Sky.

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.

nothing works on me

15. What is your dream job?

Boat driver

16. What’s your favorite magazine?

National Geographic

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

Flight tickets

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Wearing Tie in Hot humid Climate

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?

MohanLal

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

Close crop

21. What are you going to do after this?

Get back to work

22. What are your favourite movies?
You've Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, Pirates of Carribean (All parts), While You Were Sleeping....Lots are there...list is too long.

23. What inspires you?

People

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?

my dads name

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?

Neither

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

Tllk to my mom

27. What makes you go wild?

Money

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

All the blogs I'm following.

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Cold coffee with chocolate ice cream

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
6
31. Favorite Season?
Rainy season

32.Whats ur current facebook status msg?
I use orkut

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

Shoot them

34. What are you afraid of the most?

Heights

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

I have no mirror in my room.

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?

The pic of my dog.

37. A word that you say a lot?

sir

38. Tell us a bad PJ u heard recently??

Mallu mom to new born child

" monu dubayil pokanooooooo ? , Monu sharjayil pokanoooooo , mony bahrainil pokanoooo? "

Neha said...

ah, interesting answers girl...

I have already taken up this tag btw :D

check it out here

http://nehasilam.blogspot.com/2009/09/2-awards-one-tag-and-merry-month-end.html

I quite liked your favourite quote :)

Blunt Edges said...

current obsession - snakes? lol...4 a sec i was like..."what?"

thanks a lot 4 tagging me...its always great 2 see one's name on someone else's post! :D

i have done almost similar tags before...with a lot of common questions...so i guess i'll just keep this tag 4 a rainy day when i can't think of any post idea...u don't mind na? ***sweet smile***

sm said...

enjoyed it reading them
thanks

COMMUNI said...

@socerer

Welcome here.
True. And you get to know the blogger a lot more with these simple questions

COMMUNI said...

@scarlet

I wanted you to write the tag in your post. But anyways you answered 'em nicely , but i guess you missed a few questions like the movies you like.

COMMUNI said...

@neha

Think i missed this post in your tag label.

COMMUNI said...

@blunt edges

Do you think I would have the courage to play with actual snakes? Not even in my dreams.LOL

COMMUNI said...

@sm

thank dear.

buckingfastard said...

how dare u say i m bossy .... :P lolz!!!!

my nephew who is 6 yrs old...slaps me!!! he doesnt think i m bossy!!

sorry dear!! will be back on blogspot as soon as i can!!!

14> thnkx...dats why i was wondering why my dupatta keeps falling...dammit i was not using safety pins!!!

18> huh!!! models wear dem...and we drool!!!!

Dhanya said...

Heyyyy ! Is this the hi-fi modern looking 'Snakes' in Nokia you're talking abt ? :D I lovesss it too :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hello ,

i ddnt wnt to put the tag in my blog. so i commented instead , thanks for putting up with me ;-)

i am a complete movie buff , i watch movies even in czech language...my favourite movies list is too long and like you i also digg nice romantic comedies.so i thought i would post the same answer as you. I avoid romantic comedied these days though. ( brings back painful memories....i went through a "vishwasam athalle ellam " situation recently. hope you understood ;-))

The scarlet pimpernel in muscat

COMMUNI said...

@BF

Thank God somebody's checking on ur bossiness...LOL (Tell my hi to ur nephew)

14> No comments

18> Yeah, i know..boys are always boys

COMMUNI said...

@Dhanya

Yeah the same... me too luvvvvs it. Finally I reached the end of the game. Great Achievement, u see.

COMMUNI said...

@scarlet

I'm so sorry to hear that. Time is a good medicine. It will heal everythin..

See some filthy movies to lift ur spirits up. :)

Haddock said...

Agree on point No 33

COMMUNI said...

@Haddock

Welcome here.
I think of the three forgetting is the difficult one, but it surely does a magic.