Saturday, October 10, 2009

And then finally it happened..........I'm engaged

This is the biggest update of all times. I am engaged !!! Can't believe it? Me too. So it finally happened. I am betrothed to, going by my style of writing, a guy with no moustache and no beard. ;) Well, I have always liked it like that only.This might well mark the end of my t-intrvw posts. I would call it an "era" of my blog. So now onwards what am I going to write here?? :( I have to figure it soon, I guess.

4 Scribbled Back:

A reader of urs 6574738472 said...

Congrats!!
He is one among the luckiest were blessed.
Take care
All the very best.

Vishnu said...

Now you can only like it that way!!!!

r@j! said...

Hey congrats !!!
Saw the snaps in orkut..
So when's the marriage???

COMMUNI said...

thank u all
@vishnu - yeah you could put that in that way also