Thursday, October 29, 2009

A few random things

These ideas have been running over my head for a very long time. But couldn't consolidate it to make a single post out of it. But I guess, I have no other go but to write about it atleast now. Otherwise, as you see, my blog along with going from bad to worse, its also becoming a stale one. It would be so unfair if I write only about movies and its reviews here. So bang on. Here it comes.

My take on mobiles:
Well, I am a proud devotee of Nokia mobiles and rarely do I think beyond it. I own an N72. You can claim it as the poor cousin of N70. Believe me, I bought it just because I wanted an N-series and the most cheapest one. So thats N72. You can only fool the fools who don't understand what N-series is. So, if anyone with N72 comes before me, I have only one word- CHEAP.
For me, N-series is a demi-god. N73 is the best of lot because its affordable too, but for the Joystick.(I don't know if that spelling is correct. Nevermind, atleast I never mispronounced it as Jockeystick as someone did ;) ). All those who own N73, for me, are INTELLIGENT. As for the rest of the series, man! you must be one hell of a RICH.
1100- You are one AMAZING person. Coz I have never ever seen such a durable yet user friendly mobile. And Nokia has stopped producing 1100, which makes me sad. You're a lucky one too.
1600- Time to change.
Music Express- You never thought about the camera, its lens and its pixels. Its better to go for Sony Ericsson rather than Nokia if you are a music freak.
Supernova- You are one hell of a rockin person. You like style.
6030- It was a classic then.
6300- Still think slim is in.
Sony Ericsson- You are a music freak?
Samsung- ARE YOU NUTS?
Motorola- Don't you think Abhishek does a better job in "Idea".
LG- Are you kidding.

Now onto Cars:
Well, one day when I have earned enough amount of money, I'll consider buying a car. But the following has been ruled out.
Maruti 800- to old. I would rather buy a scooty with that money.
Maruti Alto- A big NO! Coz every other car in Palakkad is an Alto.
Tata Indica- Its a taxi !!
WagonR- I feel there's a lot of similarity in WagonR and Omni. I wouldn't buy either of 'em.
Now you get feeling that, she is blurting all these things as if she has all the money in the world. I'm just saying this how I feel about cars. Its not big mouth, but a small part of it. Chevrolet Spark is a good option, I guess, also considering the fact that they now don't charge for maintenance upto 3 years. (Well the trivia about machines is they start malfunctioning after they cross the warranty period. Now, what the hey, its gonna be the same with cars too).

So, what will I do when I have loads of money. The only chance I see myself having a huge amount is a lucky draw. Coming back. There's only one car I wanna buy when I get a huge amount of money. SCORPIO. Isn't it the manliest of all? I don't know why SX4 has the tagline Men are back, when it actually suites Scorpio. Yeah, but the Nothing else will do is also a fine tag line.

Chocolates?
This is best part. Coz, I really love sweets. But as for chocolates, the ordinary toffees are a big No-No. Long time back, I used to like Lacto King and Coffee bite. But these days, I love MUNCH. It started off as a routine in our College. You get your friend's assignment, drawing or rough record done, you get to munch Munch. And then now its become a sort of habbit. Everytime I buy a Munch for Chinnu (my niece), I get another one for myself. I hardly can resist it. Diarymilk and Milkybar are also fine. But I hate the idea of eating Fivestar or BarOne. It sticks to your teeth. Eeks.

0 Scribbled Back: