Friday, November 20, 2009

My first tag post

Thanx Neha for this tag. I'm obliged. I didn't have any idea what a tag was until I saw your blog. Anyways I liked this and taking this up. The rest of writing 20 things and all would surely take the hell outta me ;). Anyways here it goes.

1. Last drink: tea
2. Last phone call : to my to-be-father-in-law
3. Last text message: Obamamol asking her about the tagging thing
4. Last song you listened to: 'our song' of taylor swift
5. Last time you cried: When I heard a senti song of Rajnikant.

HAVE YOU EVER...

6. Dated someone twice: nope...I've dated only once.
7. Been cheated on?: ofcourse, someone gossiped that I write long answers after copying it.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?: not really.
9. Lost someone special?: my grandma...on the thiruvonam day :(
10. Been depressed?: I just need a vague reason to get depressed
11. Been drunk and threw up?: I remember passing out after a chocolate milkshake, everything else is a blur

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS...
12. Black
13. Blue
14. Green
15. White


HAVE YOU..
16. Made new friends: I've a big circle
17. Fallen out of love: Never
18. Laughed until you cried: many a times...mostly at hostel
19. Met someone who changed you: no one has changed me but they have contributed to what I'm now
20. Found out who your true friends were?: Yeah and I treasure 'em
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Ofcourse, I'm the talk of the town
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yeah many...my girlfriends and one boy who's going to be my hubby
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Everyone!!!
24. How many kids do you want to have: Minimum is two...Max may be many
25. Do you have any pets: Till now no.
26. Do you want to change your name: Nah... I love my name.
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Yeah, I was the one who had to wake up Koratty and asked to celebrate my b'day
28. What time did you wake up today:Too early.. 8 am. Amma was not feeling well and I had to make the breakfast
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Flipping through a Logical book
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My marriage...I still can't believe, it's happening to me
31. Last time you saw your father: Morning 11 am. Thats when he went out.
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Get a govt job. Achan will be so happy.
33. Most Visited web page: Facebook...farmville to be precise.

WHAT'S YOUR...
34. Name: Still having some Anon issues
35. Nicknames: All my hostelmates call me Communi. And Obamamol calls me The Blogger and My Dear Entertainer
36. Zodiac sign: The Sweet Gemini
37. Male or female or transgender: Female
38. Elementary: Vivekodaya Nursery School
39. School: Kendriya Vidyalaya
40. Colleges: NSS Engg College
41. Hair color: Brown
42. Long or short: Too long, how much I wish to cut it
43. Height: I'm a shorty 5' 1"
44. Do you have a crush on someone?: None right now
45. Ever been in love?: Yeah many times...if I remember correctly my first love was Sachin Tendulkar
46. Piercings?: They pierced my ears even without asking me.
47. Tattoos?: I wanted a butterfly tattoo on my shoulder..but noone appreciates art here.
48. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS...
49. First surgery: Nah
50. First piercing: When I was just 28 days old
51. First best friend: Dhanya. She got transfered after our 4th grade. Ironically when she came back to our school in 11th, we couldn't even recognise each other.
52. First sport you loved: It has to be cricket. I was always the wicketkeeper in my neighbourhood cricket team.
53. First pet: No pets till now
54. First vacation: To Ooty. Was definitely the best one ever. Still remember we all cousins sitting infront of the Railway Guest House and singing songs from Chemmeen.
55. First concert: Railway Kalamandir. Some Music Troupe. Some new year eve.
56. First crush: Didn't I tell you. Sachin.

RIGHT NOW...
57. Eating: Lays
58. Drinking: Water
59. I'm about to: Go and make tea for myself.
60. Listening to: All about us of t.A.T.u
61. Waiting for: this to finish

YOUR FUTURE...
62. Want kids?: Ofcourse
63. Want to get married?: Can't wait
64. Careers in mind?: Yeah some desk job in a govt. office

WHICH IS BETTER WITH YOUR OPPOSITE SEX...
65. Lips or eyes: Eyes
66. Hugs or kisses: Like both of 'em
67. Shorter or taller: Taller
68. Older or Younger: Older
69. Romantic or spontaneous:Spontaneously romantic!
70. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
71. Sensitive or loud: Loud
72. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
73. Trouble maker or hesitant: None

HAVE YOU EVER...??
73. Kissed a stranger: Nah, I'm not that stupid
74. Lost glasses/contacts: Broken 'em... several times
75. Sex on first Date: No baby, Main ek bharatiya naari hoon!!!!(while reading this line, try to sound like Rakhi Sawant)
76. Broken someone's heart: I don't know.
77. Had your own heart broken: Yeah, when I heard SRK is married (in my 4th grade or so) . I even drew a picture of my broken heart with a red pen.
78. Been arrested: Main kya meri poori kaandhaan kabhi police station nahi gaye
79. Turned someone down: Once. I loved myself doing that even though that was the only time I was proposed. I hated him so much.
80. Cried when someone died: My grandma. I told you.
81. Liked a friend that is a boy?: I like all my friends. I love 'em.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
82. Yourself: Completely
83. Miracles: Not really.
84. God: God exists in everyone.
85. Love at first sight: No...first times can betray you.
86. Heaven: It's a fantasy
87. Santa Claus: No....No SantaClaus ever got me gifts, so why should I believe?
88. Kiss on the first date?: It feels like heaven..try it ;)
89. Angels: A person has an angel and a devil in him/her...that's what I believe
90. Devils: Answered above.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
91. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: I'm so much missing my friends and my hostel
92. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: When I never managed to have one BF, how does this question arise
93. Wanted to kill someone ever?: Yeah, my old boss RB, the bus conductor in that green Vignesh bus ... the list goes on.
94. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss?: None
95. Committed a blunder and regretted later?: So many.. Too long to list.
96. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend?: Nah, I'm more than satisfied with the current and the permanent one.

ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING YOU WEAR...
97. White:Never.. Unless I know there's a peace rally in town
98. Black: My bracelet.. I can't go out without that
99. Red: Not mine.. But Blore used to have a red t-shirt which had street police written on it and we used to tease her as street girl.
100. Pink: One of my first salwar kameez was a pink one.

So that was it.. I wish Obamamol and Jibu take up this tag. And I hope Jibu doesn't mind an english post in his Malayalam blog.

4 Scribbled Back:

Neha said...

hey that was answered wonderfully... coincidently this was my first tag too, and even i never knew the meaning of tags before that :)

Gemini, then I am sure we wil get along pretty well - I am a sagi :D

I somehow love the use of hindi language in a post, or in tags, anywhere...

good, gotta know many things about u - biggest advantage of the tag..now waiting for you to take other tags too now :D :))

Lakshmi said...

Hey... Good luck... Let me know how ur xam went... :D

COMMUNI said...

@neha
Thank u. Hope I have the patience to write other tags ;).

COMMUNI said...

@lakshmi

next post on that dear.