Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

On this new year eve, I wish all of you a Happy New Year. I just wish to see a lot more action from the part of my hostelmates which I can blog upon.They have always encouraged me a lot in this regard by providing me more funny incidents to write. I do hope to continue on that. What all had happened this year were for the good of all of us. I learnt a lot of new things, made a lot of friends, had a lot of fun and frolic. On the whole, it was really a memorable year. Transforming from a layman to a Software Engineer is no small deal. We all got through the process (and very well). And we all learned to have fun during the work hours (when actually we had no work at office). I hope we could enjoy the new year similarly.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR.......................................

2 Scribbled Back:

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all a very happy new year and i hope u may get lots of instances to blog upon.

Janit said...

Hi,
Follow this blog of mine to know about the latest happenings at satyam. www.satyam-news.blogspot.com