Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can't really think of anything now

Nothing is coming to my mind. No ideas. No gossips. And because me and Obama are on a treaty not to have a "War Of Blogs", it has left me with very little options to blog upon. Oh yeah! we today got a free t-shirt for attending a session or rather, for going over there and sleeping. One of the most interesting aspect of attending these sessions is that you could sometimes blabber the same things when you are having some interviews. Interviews. I think that point is a little far fetched. So we won't discuss about that here. Then what should I pen down (key down). Before I get some deadly ideas, I will say some of the good or poor jokes thats surrounds our friend's circle.

1:
It has been said that Koratty, as a child, was found in a fish basket in the Chalakudy market (the-most-famous market in kerala).

2:
Q:If K2C (abbreviation for Kamal Kumar Chawla, name not real) was K2'C' in the first phase training, what would be he called in the second phase?
Ans: K2Java

3:
Koratty to Dans : You are fat, your next generation will be even more fatter. In the third generation, they will be like a ball and would be used to play football.
Dans to Koratty : In your fifth generation, all of ur descendants can be tied together to make a broomstick.

4:
Q:Why don't a java tutor give homeworks?
Ans: In java, everything has to be written inside a "class".

5:
The best example of a metrosexual : SK when in his Green T-Shirt!

6:
Q:What is the one thing that makes AN aka Chalu Raja romantic and his pocket empty?
Ans: Chocolate Fantasy

Okies...that was all I could think of. But sure, I will come with a good topic as soon as possible.

0 Scribbled Back: