Monday, December 22, 2008

While I Pen Down My Year- Habsiguda Dreams (Dedicated To Lallu And AM)

I have been slow on blogging for a few days, bcoz I found no topics around me that much interesting. While my problem was finding good topics, but our Obamamol had no problem in creating new and baseless stories. You can read more of such stories in kelly's life. One thing that makes me awe her is her creativity, the pace at which she creates stories and link-ups. If only I were her, my blog wouldn't have been so stale.

Its the year end and I am going home for christmas and so here are the few days I get to bid bye officially (in my blog) to 2008. Even though I will back on 30th, but party-sharty karne ka time hai... blogging ka nahi. And this is a year and not just a day or a week to bid bye in just one blog. This is the year when I had transformed totally from a student to a professional, when I earned money and gave my first salary to my parents with great pride, when I was benched with my talent, when I started blogging, when I made friends for a lifetime and a year when my dreams became sky-high.

I travelled through the limits of Hyderabad. Stayed in atleast 3 places there. Hanged out in most of the possible places in Hyd. And then ofcourse, we came to Bangalore and doing shopping every weekend(ofcourse it is a credit card shopping, who got the money to shop in debit). I think I am in the making of a shopaholic.

The golden era of our Hyderabad life started of at Habsiguda. Even though most of our batchmates were staying at Paigah Colony, we five of us found this hostel which was very close to our training centre. Me, Blore, Aanakutty, Lallu and AM. AM was our collegemate (whom I had never seen at college) and Lallu belongs to my hometown. Lallu was in her post wedding days and was a lady "devdas" of being separate from her husband. But nonetheless, she was not a married girl who would always be in phone and won't enjoy with us. We never had the feeling that she was married and not "free " as we are. Most of the boys in batch including Paachu fell in love with her at first sight , they were so dissappointed when they came to know about her marriage.

I won't ever believe that AM is a grown up girl. Everyone in her batch compares her with the character of Revathy in Kilukkam. She fells flat when she sees chicken (Poricha kozhide manam!!!!!!!!!). The best part of our stay at Habsiguda was that we never had any problem in adjusting with anyone. We just blended with each other like coffee powder in hot water(Sorry Guys, I didn't get any other anomaly). The Secuderabad city was atleast half an hour from Habsiguda, but we managed to go there most of the weekends. Thats where I learned the abcd of shopping, General bazaar being our usual destiny.

Even movies were something everyone loved. Me and Lallu used to watch movies in her lappy. She has a good collection of dvds with her. We loved to dine at Suruchi, have snacks from Baker's Chariot. Last year we celebrated Christmas and New Year by buying cake from Bakers. It will be one of the most remembered New Year parties in my life. We threw cake over each other and danced all night with other hostelmates. Really a golden day of my life. :-)

When we moved from Habsiguda to Dorms,we five were in five different rooms, but still we were inseparable. We used to get together very evening to have dinner and then sit in front of the reception discussing different things. More than we knew about our batch, we knew what happened that day in Java batch(Lallu and AM were trained in Java, we 3 in dotnet), what all PJs were told that day and so on. We used to have a round table conference. Colonel, Tuttu and Ramettan also used to be there. I remember when one day Colonel had 3 rounds of meal in dinner during that conference, 1.when he came alone, 2. when we 3 came and 3. when Lallu and AM came to cafeteria.

I still remember the day when we made Deeps tease Colonel by making her sing "Pavizhamalli Poothulanja..."(Deeps is from N.India, so doesn't know Malayalam). Also we assigned more than two boys to a girl or its better to say, more than two boys were interested in the same girl. Colonel was after a girl who looked too gud, but for her smile. And then he again got hooked up with someone in Gym. Thats how he also became known as "Gymman".

:-) Those used to be the "THE DAYS". All I wish is to live those days once more. There are so many things to write about the year and the life in hyderabad. Watch out for more.

0 Scribbled Back: